RSS Feed Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Feed Problem

I have added rss feeds for individual forums so that users can subscribe to my forum feeds..
    from the manual what i got was,
    I'm suppose to put feed urs as below just by changing the forum id's at the end :

Code:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=8
    but after setting up the feed when i click on preview feed button, i get this error :

Warning: Unable to fetch RSS Feed in /includes/class_rss_poster.php on line 222

Unable to open URL or no data returned.
    that forum do contain data & also its open for guest viewing... please somebody help me

Do you perhaps have the feed for me, so I can try to reproduce it on my 3.6.8 forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      Do you perhaps have the feed for me, so I can try to reproduce it on my 3.6.8 forum?
      well actually, i don't know what i did but hopefully its working... i dont know how to cross check it... it will be huge favor on me if you tell me if its working or not!

here is direct link :
      http://www.forums.projectsplanet.com/cv_rss_feeds.php

thank you for replying!

Comment

That is a plugin, to get support on that plugin please contact its author. I can't provide support for it. It is the first time I see that.

Comment

I have the same problem using the RSS feed manager. Did you ever get this error resolved?
          My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

I have problem too.. doesn't seem to import ANY craigslist RSS feeds...

no one ever found a resolution?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X