Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MySql error after plugin install attempt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySql error after plugin install attempt.

I was attempting to install http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107022 " Convert [IMG] to [URL] in quoted text" from vBulletin.org and got an error on the install.

Since the install failed I gave up on it, but now I'm getting vbulletin errors in my email

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.6.5:

Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO cmq_userfield
           (field6, field20, userid)
    VALUES
           ('1', 'Convert to [URL]', 14381);

MySQL Error  : Unknown column 'field20' in 'field list'
    Error Number : 1054
    Date         : Sunday, January 20th 2008 @ 12:42:39 PM
    Script       : http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia/register.php?do=addmember
    Referrer     : http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia/register.php?do=register
    IP Address   : 64.12.117.11
    Username     : tnargyerfdog7
    Classname    : vb_database
    Any people are getting registration errors.

Anyone have any tips on what I can do to undo the problems?

The mod is unsupported on vB.org and I desperately want to fix my board.

You say the install failed, but did you have to do anything else during the install process besides upload a product? Did you make sure no plugins were added to your site?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by U2Lynne View Post
      You say the install failed, but did you have to do anything else during the install process besides upload a product? Did you make sure no plugins were added to your site?
      There was nothing else to the process outside of uploading the product and I had previously checked my plugins to make sure there wasn't one I didn't recognize. I just rechecked again more thoroughly and again, nothing that wasn't there before.

Comment

this is the other email message i am getting

Code:
        Database error in vBulletin 3.6.5:

Invalid SQL:
        INSERT INTO cmq_pm (pmtextid, userid) VALUES (50951, );

MySQL Error  : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
        Error Number : 1064
        Date         : Tuesday, January 22nd 2008 @ 01:08:24 PM
        Script       : http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia/private.php?do=insertpm&pmid=95182
        Referrer     : http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia/private.php?do=newpm&pmid=95182
        IP Address   : 66.77.82.6
        Username     : bigjkt405
        Classname    : vb_database

Comment

I know no one is obligated to help me on this one as I brought it upon myself, but is there any way to reset the database to its correct fields or something?

I've got a decent size forum (1.5 million posts, 1,000 active members) and I don't want to start losing out on new members because I did something stupid with a mod.

I'm willing to do the work, but I don't know where to start.

Comment

I really wish I could help you. Maybe post in the hack thread over on vb.org? It seems like there has been a plugin added even if the installation was aborted. I'm not sure how you go about getting rid of it. I'm not even sure exactly where it is stored so you can go 'look' for it. I would definitely go post over at vb.org though since they know more about hacks/mods.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by U2Lynne View Post
              I really wish I could help you. Maybe post in the hack thread over on vb.org? It seems like there has been a plugin added even if the installation was aborted. I'm not sure how you go about getting rid of it. I'm not even sure exactly where it is stored so you can go 'look' for it. I would definitely go post over at vb.org though since they know more about hacks/mods.
              I really do appreciate your suggestions and I will try posting over at vb.org today and see if I can find any help.

I have tried posting in the hack's thread over there, but because it is no longer supported I may have to post elsewhere in there.

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X