Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin Error?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skin Error?

    Hi there when i try to edit a skin i get this error:
    Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /admincp/css.php on line 103
    It will let me edit skin templates, but when i try to edit the css it gives me that error, and then below that it says:
    Fatal error: Invalid styleid specified in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 327
    And then a bunch of other stuff. Any idea what can be wrong?

  • #2
    The most likely cause of this problem is the suhosin module in PHP. If so this can be fixed by editing the php.ini (requires root access to the server) or by via a .htaccess file with the following contents:

    php_flag suhosin.cookie.encrypt Off
    php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
    php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048


    You can create your own .htaccess file and upload it to your main forum directory. It's a simple text file.

    If you have any problems after that then those may be due to mod_security. See this thread:

    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167121
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

    Steve Machol Photography


    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      The most likely cause of this problem is the suhosin module in PHP. If so this can be fixed by editing the php.ini (requires root access to the server) or by via a .htaccess file with the following contents:

      php_flag suhosin.cookie.encrypt Off
      php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
      php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048


      You can create your own .htaccess file and upload it to your main forum directory. It's a simple text file.

      If you have any problems after that then those may be due to mod_security. See this thread:

      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167121
      Tried both of those and none resolved my problem.

      Comment


      • #4
        Then the next most likely cause is a modification you installed.

        To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

        Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

        [Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

        Next, disable all plugins.

        Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

        define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

        Steve Machol Photography


        Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          Then the next most likely cause is a modification you installed.

          To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

          Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

          [Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

          Next, disable all plugins.

          Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

          define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
          That worked, it was a modification.

          Comment


          • #6
            OK I thought my problem was solved but i guess it was not. I am still having the same problem.

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't see how if you are running the default vB. What's the URL?
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

              Steve Machol Photography


              Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                I don't see how if you are running the default vB. What's the URL?
                The url is: www.vmk-sorcerers.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  That is a highly modified vB with add-ons.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                  Steve Machol Photography


                  Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                    That is a highly modified vB with add-ons.
                    Should i try just un-installing all the add-ons which i have?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Or you could follow my original instructions plus try an unaltered style.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                      Steve Machol Photography


                      Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                        Or you could follow my original instructions plus try an unaltered style.
                        Tried it but still getting the same error:

                        Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /admincp/css.php on line 103

                        Rebuild Style Information Updating Style Information for '' and child styles...
                        ...
                        Fatal error: Invalid styleid specified in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 327
                        This is a part of the stuff that it says underneath the Fatal Error:
                        #0 vb_error_handler(256, Invalid styleid specified, /home/mlguymmj/public_html/forums/includes/adminfunctions_template.php, 327, Array ([styleid] => 0,[doreturn] => 1,[parentids] => ,[vbulletin] => vB_Registry Object ([datastore] => vB_Datastore Object ([defaultitems] => Array ([0] => options,[1] => bitfields,[2] => attachmentcache,[3] => forumcache,[4] => usergroupcache,[5] => stylecache,[6] => languagecache,[7] => products,[8] => pluginlist,[9] => cron,[10] => profilefield),[itemarray] => Array (),[registry] => vB_Registry Object ( *RECURSION*,[dbobject] => vB_Database Object ([functions] => Array ([connect] => mysql_connect,[pconnect] => mysql_pconnect,[select_db] => mysql_select_db,[query] => mysql_query,[query_unbuffered] => mysql_unbuffered_query,[fetch_row] => mysql_fetch_row,[fetch_array] => mysql_fetch_array,[fetch_field] => mysql_fetch_field,[free_result] => mysql_free_result,[data_seek] => mysql_data_seek,[error] => mysql_error,[errno] => mysql_errno,[affected_rows] => mysql_affected_rows,[num_rows] => mysql_num_rows,[num_fields] => mysql_num_fields,[field_name] => mysql_field_name,[insert_id] => mysql_insert_id,[escape_string] => mysql_real_escape_string,[real_escape_string] => mysql_real_escape_string,[close] => mysql_close,[client_encoding] => mysql_client_encoding),[registry] => vB_Registry Object ( *RECURSION*,[fetchtypes] => Array ([2] => 2,[1] => 1,[0] => 3),[appname] => vBulletin,[appshortname] => vBulletin,[database] => mlguymmj_forums,[connection_master] => Resource id #7,[connection_slave] => Resource id #7,[connection_recent] => Resource id #7,[multiserver] => ,[shutdownqueries] => Array ([lastvisit] => UPDATE user SET lastactivity = 1201284901 WHERE userid = 1 ,[0] => INSERT INTO adminlog(userid, dateline, script, action, extrainfo, ipaddress) VALUES (1, 1201284901, 'css.php', 'update', '', '70.235.121.14') ),[sql] => ,[reporterror] => 1,[error] => ,[errno] => ,[maxpacket] => 0,[locked] => ,[querycount] => 11),[prefix] => ),[input] => vB_Input_Cleaner Object ([shortvars] => Array ([f] => forumid,[t] => threadid,[p] => postid,[u] => userid,[a] => announcementid,[c] => calendarid,[e] => eventid,[q] => query,[pp] => perpage,[page] => pagenumber,[sort] => sortfield,[order] => sortorder),[superglobal_lookup] => Array ([g] => _GET,[p] => _POST,[r] => _REQUEST,[c] => _COOKIE,[s] => _SERVER,[e] => _ENV,[f] => _FILES),[scriptpath] => ,[wolpath] => ,[url] => ,[ipaddress] => ,[alt_ip] => ,[registry] => vB_Registry Object ( *RECURSION*),[db] => vB_Database Object ([functions] => Array ([connect] => mysql_connect,[pconnect] => mysql_pconnect,[select_db] => mysql_select_db,[query] => mysql_query,[query_unbuffered] => mysql_unbuffered_query,[fetch_row] => mysql_fetch_row,[fetch_array] => mysql_fetch_array,[fetch_field] => mysql_fetch_field,[free_result] => mysql_free_result,[data_seek] => mysql_data_seek,[error] => mysql_error,[errno] => mysql_errno,[affected_rows] => mysql_affected_rows,[num_rows] => mysql_num_rows,[num_fields] => mysql_num_fields,[field_name] => mysql_field_name,[insert_id] => mysql_insert_id,[escape_string] => mysql_real_escape_string,[real_escape_string] => mysql_real_escape_string,[close] => mysql_close,[client_encoding] => mysql_client_encoding),[registry] => vB_Registry Object ( *RECURSION*,[fetchtypes] => Array ([2] => 2,[1] => 1,[0] => 3),[appname] => vBulletin,[appshortname] => vBulletin,[database] => mlguymmj_forums,[connection_master] => Resource id #7,[connection_slave] => Resource id #7,[connection_recent] => Resource id #7,[multiserver] => ,[shutdownqueries] => Array ([lastvisit] => UPDATE user SET lastactivity = 1201284901 WHERE userid = 1 ,[0] => INSERT INTO adminlog(userid, dateline, script, action, extrainfo, ipaddress) VALUES (1, 1201284901, 'css.php', 'update', '', '70.235.121.14') ),[sql] => ,[reporterror] => 1,[error] => ,[errno] => ,[maxpacket] => 0,[locked] => ,[querycount] => 11),[userinfo] => Array ([userid] => 1,[adminpermissions] => 131068,[navprefs] => ,[cssprefs] =>
                        I enabled all my plug-ins/add-ons again for now, seeing as my members still want to get on.
                        Last edited by redtaz; Fri 25 Jan '08, 9:16am.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Should i try disabling all my plug-ins again as you said and open a support ticket to see if they can solve my problem?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You will have to remove all plugins and modifications to get support.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                            Steve Machol Photography


                            Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                              You will have to remove all plugins and modifications to get support.
                              So I cant just disable them all? I have to remove them all correct?

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X