• Show
Clear All

• NavS
    replied
    Gah I had HTML enabled all this time

Leave a comment:

• NavS
    replied
    it only does it in one forum it happens when someone types </3 and then it gets quoted.

Leave a comment:

• NavS
    replied
    Originally posted by U2Lynne View Post
    Have you tried disabling your hacks to see if the problem goes away? Or replacing showthread.php with an unmodified showthread.php? Or reverting the postbit_legacy template? My guess is it would be some hack, so I would start by disabling them all and then turning them on one by one to see which one is causing the problem.
    I disabled everything and put in a new showthread.php (even though it was not edited)... what else could it be other than the postbit_legacy? I did make some changes to it I think, because I had to edit something like that for the arcade to run.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Have you tried disabling your hacks to see if the problem goes away? Or replacing showthread.php with an unmodified showthread.php? Or reverting the postbit_legacy template? My guess is it would be some hack, so I would start by disabling them all and then turning them on one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

Leave a comment:

• NavS
    started a topic Posts broken

Posts broken

The posts are getting broken and you can't even delete them or anything, you can't even reply to the threads... heres a screen shot from one of the members.