Dropdown links in navbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropdown links in navbar

All the dropdown links in my navbar just disapeared, like normally 'quick links' has a little arrow for the drop down menu. How do I get them back?

Revert your navbar template.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It is template: navbar or browser and or this setting within vBulletin.
      vBulletin Options > Style & Language Settings > Use 'vBMenu' DHTML Popup Menus? [Yes}
      Use dynamic HTML popup menus to reduce screen clutter if user's browser is capable?

Please note that disabling this option will also disable some AJAX features, such as user name suggestion.

Comment

Ok that feature was turned on, and I tried reverting the navbar but everything is still the same

Comment

What about your browser or do you have a link you are able to post within these forums and if you do not want to post your link, then can you private message me the link.

Does this happen to an unmodified style version.

Comment

hmm.. i'm using the same browser I always have and the drop down links show on my other style.

My board is:
            http://therawpath.com/forums/

Thanks so much for your help

Comment

You might need to revert the navbar template back to its orginal code and or compare your modified with master style (unmodified) and see what was edit incorrectly. <-- Wait you just did this.

You then need to upload all unmodified files except install.php and config.php.new/config.php and overwrite them. You do not need to upload images.

Comment

Revert your header and headinclude templates.
                Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Working...
                X