Paid Subscription PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Subscription PM

Is there a way, or does vBulletin currently send a private message (or e-mail) to a user when they successfully sign up for a paid subscription?

I looked through the admincp options and phrases, but couldn't find anything...

vBulletin sends an email reminder 2-3 days before a subscription expires. The payment confirmation when purchasing a subscription comes from paypal or whatever payment processor was used.

Comment

I'm getting some feedback that users aren't sure they have been subscribed after they complete the payment process. Having a PM or email sent to them via the forum would do a lot to calm any concerns a subscriber might have. Also, it would save me the time of having to reply to emails and PM's of subscribers wondering if they are subscribed. By the time they send that note, we've already lost a bit of their trust, and now I have to play catch-up to earn it back.

If this isn't a stock part of vB now, having it in the future would be nice.

Comment

You can use this tip to display a notice for members of specific groups:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101595

Just change the message and the usergroupid being checked. You can use multiple instances of that code to cover multiple groups. You can use this to inform the user of their status which may help with your situation.

Comment

Working...
        X