Registration problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration problems

I have received a couple of emails from users trying to register, saying they can not see the image for verification, however when I log into the Admin pannel the image is viewable.

Is the problem at my end or theirs, and how can it be fixed?

Thanks!

If it's visible for you and visible for most other users, then it's likly to be their end. On the other hand occasional problems could occour server side.
    http://data.collectiveirc.net/status/user/Jobe.png

Comment

I've just done a recheck, and I can see the image in my admin CP, however it is not visible on the registration page, and when the image is refreshed nothing comes up.

Comment

Are you using GD or ImageMagik? Please also enable phpinfo by going to

AdminCP > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Server Settings and Optimization Options > Public phpinfo() Display Enabled

when you have done this, please post your url to your forums.

Comment

I am currently using GD and have just enabled phpinfo.

My forum is located at www.t5c.biz

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X