No announcement yet.

Problem With Admin Cp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Admin CP issue fixed? If not, what does Suspect Files show?

For the other issue, first make sure all the WYSIWYG editors are enabled here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Posting Interface Options -> Enable Clickable Message Formatting Controls

Then make sure you have selected the enhanced editor in your User CP:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Message Editor Interface -> Enhanced Interfac
    e

This should work.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

im still having the same problem with my admin cp

the files that i uploaded are /application/x-httpd-php

or at least thats what it says under the 'type' column
      this is the same as for my old forum so im assuming that this is not the problem

Comment

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I am having the *exact* same issue. Hoping to give another example so maybe we can both get this fixed.

The Admin Control Panel - the only way I can get the side items to expand is by clicking the "Expand All".

When I go to Style Manager, for example, none of the "Go" buttons work so I can't do anything to the styles once they are created.

The editor doesn't work at all. In basic, enhanced, or WYSIWYG, none of the buttons work.

I've tried all of the same troubleshooting steps above, and in about 6 other threads that have had similar issues with the "Error: Object Expected" problem, with no success. New default styles with no parents, ensuring proper ASCII transfer of the files, no addins/hacks, cleared temp files for both IE and Firefox (happens on both browsers), all of the associated settings are correct (note - i'm NOT having this problem posting here).

I am running v3.6.8 at http://themightofkings.com/forums/
        Last edited by mjg; Fri 25th Jan '08, 10:30pm.

Comment

Please start your own thread. And you cannot get that error with the default vB code and templates.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X