Warning Message Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning Message Problem

I am getting the following message (below) on the top of the page on some of my members profile pages, not all though.

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in /member.php on line 551

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanx for the quick reply.

Will this problem simply be fixed when I install 3.7.0 when its released? If thats the case I will just wait, its only on a few member profiles.

Comment

I have no idea. If it's caused by a modification you made maybe, then maybe not.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'm going to wait till 3.7.0 and see. I did kinda isolate the problem to the fact that it only shows up on profiles that signed up for my site when I was using MYBB before converting to Vbulletin. So I don't thing it has anything to do with any mods I made. Which are few, VBadvanced CMS, inferno quiz and tabs on forum home.

Comment

Ok I copied my database and created a test site and did all of above multiple times with no luck. Very frustrating to say the least.

However I did figure out how to solve this. I created a new user group and moved the members with this problem on their profile page into this user group and this solved the problem. Then I wanted to see what would happen if I moved some back into the Registered User group and to my amazement the problem did not return, so I moved all off them back into the Registered User Group and no longer have this problem.

Why this happened in the first place I have no idea, could have had something to do with the import from MYBB to Vbulletin, I don't no.

Comment

Originally posted by AT Hikers Online View Post
              Ok I copied my database and created a test site and did all of above multiple times with no luck. Very frustrating to say the least.

However I did figure out how to solve this. I created a new user group and moved the members with this problem on their profile page into this user group and this solved the problem. Then I wanted to see what would happen if I moved some back into the Registered User group and to my amazement the problem did not return, so I moved all off them back into the Registered User Group and no longer have this problem.

Why this happened in the first place I have no idea, could have had something to do with the import from MYBB to Vbulletin, I don't no.
              It's because of the invalid birthdate of the member. Update it to a valid birthdate and the error will go.
              MsXLabs Forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X