Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why every users seems to be younger than 13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why every users seems to be younger than 13?

Hi,
    all my users also if are more than 13 years old, while they modyfy theyr profile, supervisor email is asked.

Is shown this message:

Code:
                     When you make changes to this profile, your Parent / Guardian will be notified by email.

If you are over the age of 13, you should not be seeing this message. Please contact the administrator with your username, and your account will be changed.
    How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks

If they are older than 13, then they are not using the correct birthdate when registering.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      If they are older than 13, then they are not using the correct birthdate when registering.
      What is the parameter on db that allow this feature?
      Can I modify it for all my user by sql query?

Thanks

Comment

If you are hosted on a non-US server, then you can turn this off:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Registration Options -> COPPA Registration System -> Disable COPPA

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The system is disabled but I have always the problem.

Comment

Honestly, I don't see how that is possible with the default vB. Have you installed any add-ons? If not then please try explaining again.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
            X