Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is the best way to send mail...

Hello,

I'd to know which is the best and easy way to send mail to more than 700K members without staying online during sending.......

Regards,

See if the modification from Paul M works for you or another that rrquires code modification and I have not listed that for it requires file edits.
    Cron Based E-Mail Sending

You can send from your computer Free SMTP Server. I have only just recently downloaded this and have not test to see how it works.

Comment

Jose,

many thanks for your kind contribution, about Paul works could you please put his link for it... also I will try to use your suggested SMTP server and I will see.. may will update you if it works with me....

this question for vbulletin guys, could you please confirm if there is any professional and practical way to send mail to all big-forum members whether is online or offline instead of be dedicated to send one mail that takes may be one week if I choice 1000/each * 700 times...

thank you,

Comment

The only option in vB to do that is from within the Admin CP. You can try asking over at www.vbulletin.org for third-party options.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve,

Thank you, but that admin CP sending mail feature for big forums it's useless..
          I think you may have to find solution for big forums about this important matter...

Regards,

Comment

Working...
          X