Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Font color & style

Hi..

My forum users want to have the ability to post in a selected font color &/or style everytime without the need to select the color & font everytime they post..

Is there anything that can be done that the users can specify their preferred font color & style in the user options itself?
    or maybe a mod?

thanks.

That would be a browser selection...

Internet Exployer 7: Browser Tool Bar > Tools > Internet Options > General (Tab) > Accessibility >
    Ignore font styles specified on webpages (checked)
    Ignore font sizes specified on webpages (checked)

I know some were tyring to figure this out in 3.0.x forum, but did not follow this results.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
      That would be a browser selection...

Internet Exployer 7: Browser Tool Bar > Tools > Internet Options > General (Tab) > Accessibility >
      Ignore font styles specified on webpages (checked)
      Ignore font sizes specified on webpages (checked)

I know some were tyring to figure this out in 3.0.x forum, but did not follow this results.
      That would make all the posts appear with the same font... maybe u didnt get my point clearly..

I want to have an custom field in user options wherein members can specify a font style & color... & everytime they post, ONLY their posts will have that specific font & color..

Comment

Actually I did, as I did say some people were trying to accomplish this for 3.0.x and do not know if they were successful.

Comment