Clear All

• 2checkout Intergration

Hi,
    I am trying to intergrate vbulletin with 2chechout (paid
    subscriptions)

I have set up api manager subscription. I have the right product
    numbers etc.

I just cant get vbulletin to update the additional user group,
    In fact I dont see any transactions at all.

I have read the documantation and it looks simple.

The documentation doesn't mention anything about the return url
    so i have tried it without any and I have treid it with one i
    found in the forum somwhere
    (www.domain.com/forum/payment_gateway.php) but with no joy.

Can someone confirm if this needed or not.

Does it work with demo mode?

If I have the return url set in the global Approved url field
    (look and feel in 2checkout) then i do get redirected back to my
    site but am no longer logged in and the subscription is not
    updated.

Thanks

What are you using, v1 or v2? Last I checked, and stopped using 2co in vB because of it was that, vB only supported v1.

I have not checked if that changed and I even recall offering access to test. However, I don't recall ever going anywhere with that. I lost track.
    Computer Help Forum
    An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

not sure on version

Hi noppid

How do I know what version I am on... not been using 2checkout very long..

thanks

Comment

It's been a while since I went through this. But I'm pretty sure v2 is the default now. v1 forced upgrades occurred about a year or more ago. But while it seemed forced, it also seems many are still on v1, but I dunno for sure.

Big Huge companies with large revenue steams I'm sure get special treatment.

Originally posted by HacknSlash View Post
        Hi noppid

How do I know what version I am on... not been using 2checkout very long..

thanks
        Computer Help Forum
        An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

at a guess I'm on version 2 as I just read about the url change in v2 and I am using that url on my other sites.

so does this mean vb isnt intergrated with 2checkout... If so I wish they swould state this and I would not of wated 2 days trying to get something to work that never would LOL.

cest la vie...

Comment

As I said, I don't know if the vB 2co is still v1 or is now v2. I guess I could look. What a novel idea. But I'll let a vB rep make the final statement. Maybe we'll even get a surpise and hear news about 2co v2 being supported in vB.
            Computer Help Forum

Comment

Steve M is checking into this for me so If I get a solution I will post the details so others will know what to do.

Comment

Steve M is checking into this for me so If I get a solution I will post the details so others will know what to do.
                find a solution? I haven't got the integration to work either.

Comment

Originally posted by RobFerrari View Post
                  find a solution? I haven't got the integration to work either.
                  Sadly no.... we could never get the application to update the user So we switched to PayPal (which is not the best option for us) and that works well, updates happen automatically.

I will soon be trying worldpay, hope that works out better than 2checkout.

Comment

Sadly no.... we could never get the application to update the user So we switched to PayPal (which is not the best option for us) and that works well, updates happen automatically.

I will soon be trying worldpay, hope that works out better than 2checkout.
                    I thought maybe I had found the problem, just simple mistake I hadn't but the 2checkout product id in the subscription. Well, it still doesn't work!

My paypal integration is working fine, but many users hate paypal and want to use a cc. Can anyone from vB speak to why documentation says integration is supported, but it doesn't work?

FYI, I've been using 2checkout for 4+ years, I just manually activate the subscription when I get the receipt from 2checkout.

Thanks.

Comment

the last thing I got back from supprot was to try this as my return url:

http://yourdomain/payment_gateway.php?method=2checkout

I had not seen method=2checkout anywhere before so was hopefull....

But alas still couldnt get it to work.

I agree about paypal, it is simple but not everyone is covered. There is still many countrys that paypal doesn't cover.

Comment

the last thing I got back from supprot was to try this as my return url:

http://yourdomain/payment_gateway.php?method=2checkout

I had not seen method=2checkout anywhere before so was hopefull....

But alas still couldnt get it to work.

I agree about paypal, it is simple but not everyone is covered. There is still many countrys that paypal doesn't cover.
                        Set this URL in 2checkout in the Approved or Pending return link? Or somewhere else? Thanks.

Comment

Here is the last reply I got and from it I asumed it was the approved url. (I have always used the same url for approved and pending) so I put it in both.
                          I also tried with direct return turned on and off and both live and demo sales to make sure, but no joy.

Here is some feedback by one of my coworkers:

"
                          I don't think this is actually documented anywhere, and I'm just going from what I'm seeing with the code and the bit I know about the system.

In most of the other payment processors, we tell them the URL they need to call back to when the transaction is completed. I don't see that for 2CO. Thus, that makes me think that he needs to enter this on the 2CO site.

I don't know anything about their system, so I'm not sure where it'd be. The URL he'd have to enter is http://www.yourdomain/forum/payment_...thod=2checkout (Obviously, that needs to point to the URL he's actually using.)

That's the only reason I could see for there to be no transaction log if it failed.
                          "

So he suspects that 2CO has a feature similar to Paypal's IPN (instant payment notification) feature where you have to login to your merchant account and specify the callback URL.
                          Hope it helps

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X