Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of e-mails sent

Hello!

Is there any way for me to know how many e-mails my forum have sent during the given day?
    Specifically, I am planning to insert advertising in, say, "new message in thread" e-mails, so I would like to know, how many of these e-mail have been sent so that I can form a pricing for this kind of advertising.

Thank you very much in advance!
    Boris Lifanovsky; administrator of the biggest Russian classical music forum

Lifanovsky.com | ForumKlassika.Ru

Not directly. You could enable the vB email logs then manually count the emails that were sent.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Error Handling & Logging -> Log Emails to a File
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oh, God... COUNT THEM! Kill'em all and let God sort them out. 8)

Anyway, thank you for the reply, Steve.

And can there be any sort of prediction - how many letters (approximately) sends out the forum that has around 5,000 hosts per day?

Comment

I couldn't even begin to guess. There are too many factors. Sorry.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That's right. Thanks anyway! 8)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X