X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrangements
    replied
    Yeah I got results:

setting_welcomepm_desc Standard Phrase Enabling this option will send a welcome private message to new users. Please input the username of the user that this PM is to be sent from. To alter or translate this message, use the following links:<br /><br /> [<a href="phrase.php?do=edit&amp;e[emailsubject][welcomepm]" target="_blank">PM Title</a>] [<a href="phrase.php?do=edit&amp;e[emailbody][welcomepm]" target="_blank">PM Body</a>]<br />
    <br />
    Note: If you require emails to be verified, this message will be sent after the user has activated his or her account. Also ensure that <em>Receive Private Messages</em> is enabled in <strong>Default Registration Options</strong> below.
    setting_welcomepm_title Standard Phrase Welcome Private Message
    Error Messages Phrases Containing 'welcomepm'
    setting_validation_error_welcomepm Standard Phrase Invalid Username
    Control Panel Help Text Phrases Containing 'welcomepm'
    options_options_welcomepm_text Standard Phrase If you enable this setting, the user will be sent a private message after registration. Note if you enable Verify Email Address in Registration below, the user must verify their address before a private message will be sent. If you have Moderate New Members enabled above, the private message will be sent when the user is approved.
    options_options_welcomepm_title Standard Phrase Welcome Private Message

I'm using version (vBulletin 3.6.8 Patch Level 2)

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    AdminCP > Languages & Phrases > Search In Phrases

Enter in the search box: welcomepm

Select: Variable Name Only

Click find.

Are any results returned? If not, what version are you running?

Leave a comment:

• Arrangements
    started a topic Could not find phrase 'welcomepm'.

Could not find phrase 'welcomepm'.

I got just got a reply from one of my new comers and didn't realize this problem has occurred for months!

Could not find phrase 'welcomepm'.
    Help!?