Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text and Profile problems

Hi
    When pple are posting on my new forum the text is not placed as it should be ,and the profile boxes on the left are in random sizes.

It is hard for me to explain so please take a look http://www.taskforcealliance.com/for...thread.php?t=3 and you will see what I mean .

How can I fix this ?

thanks..
    sigpic

In Admin CP: vBulletin Options/vBulletin Options > Threaded/Hybrid Mode Options (showthread)
    Enable Threaded / Hybrid Mode Yes
    Use Threaded Mode by Default No

Comment

Originally posted by andiez View Post
      In Admin CP: vBulletin Options/vBulletin Options > Threaded/Hybrid Mode Options (showthread)
      Enable Threaded / Hybrid Mode Yes
      Use Threaded Mode by Default No
      it doesnt seem to change the outlay.
      sigpic

Comment

Page cached in your web browser or you have threaded mode enabled in your profile?

Comment

vertical postbit template off fixes the user text problems when posting ,but I would like it on,how do I fix this am I missing something,what is this caching your talking about? I have cleared cookies.
          sigpic

Comment

can anyone help this is rather annoying
            sigpic

Comment

Everything is in alignment from what I can see here. If you see it differently take a screenshot of exactly what you are trying to explain then we can see what you are referring to.
              Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
                Everything is in alignment from what I can see here. If you see it differently take a screenshot of exactly what you are trying to explain then we can see what you are referring to.

Umm sorry guys ,it seems to be fixed now ,I dont know what fixed it ,sorry to waste your time .
                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X