custom template and drop down menu problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom template and drop down menu problem

Im currently working on my sites template but ive got a problem with my drop down menu's dropping not in the correct position.

My attached screenshot will explain it better.
    Attached Files
    Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin 4 & 5 Skins

This is usually caused by a bad template although occassionally it can be caused by a modification. You will need to doublecheck all your showthread template code
    especially around the dropdown menus and the controls for them.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

my showthread template is unmodified. And even with plugins disabled the problem still occurs.

Personally i think because the design is completely CSS apart from the vBulletin tables, the vbulletin drop down menu's are being effected by my designs CSS. I remember this happening once before with another design i implemented into vBulletin that was tableless CSS.

My guess is that the CSS hover effects on my navigation is effecting the vbulletins drop down menu's somehow. Ill dig into it later and found the culprit.

Thanks anyways for your help
      Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin 4 & 5 Skins

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X