Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.addondomain.com change to www.maindomain.com

hi:
    in past i have a maindomain (www.maindomain.com).i have a addondomain too(www.addondomain.com)
    i install my forum in www.addondomain.com/forum/ and my forum path was /home/maindomain data base/public_html/addondomain.com/forum
    now i want my forum install in addondomain as maindomain (omite meaindomain and use addon domain as main domain)
    now in my forum what must change?
    (www.addondomain.com change to www.maindomain.com and omit www.maindomain.com)
    urljet best-vbulletin-host

If I understand this correctly then you want to keep vBulletin on the same domain? If so, then all you're changing is the folder your domain is pointing to. That's something your host will likely need to change.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
      If I understand this correctly then you want to keep vBulletin on the same domain? If so, then all you're changing is the folder your domain is pointing to. That's something your host will likely need to change.
      thanks for your reply
      i omit only my main domin and i want to keep my forum in my last addon domain(that now is as my maindomain)
      urljet best-vbulletin-host

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X