explain the header?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explain the header?

Ok.. I've been looking and changing the code for the header for a while.
    I want to change the way the links come out.

But I can't get it...

I would like to move "Member List" to the quick links-menu, but I can't figure out where in the code to put it...

I've tried to comment the parts I understand, It's in the "quick links" I get lost...

Code:
    <div align="center">
        <table id="navstyle" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center" style="border-top-width:0px">
        <tr align="center">
            <!-- User CP -->
                <if condition="$show['member']">
                    <td><a href="usercp.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[user_cp]</a></td>
                </if>
            <!-- Register -->
                <if condition="$show['registerbutton']">
                    <td><a href="register.php$session[sessionurl_q]" rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[register]</a></td>
                </if>
            <!-- F.A.Q -->
                <td><a href="faq.php$session[sessionurl_q]" accesskey="5">$vbphrase[faq]</a></td>
            <!-- Calendar -->
                <td><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>
            <!-- Member List -->
                <td><a href="memberlist.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[members_list]</a></td>
            <!-- Quick Links -->
                <if condition="$show['popups']">        
                    <if condition="$show['searchbuttons']">

<td><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getnew" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[new_posts_nav]</a></td>
                            <td><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getdaily" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[todays_posts]</a></td>
                        <else />
                            <td><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getdaily" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[todays_posts]</a></td>
                        </if>
                        <td id="navbar_search" ><a href="search.php$session[sessionurl_q]" accesskey="4" rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[search]</a> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("navbar_search"); </script></td>
                    </if>
                        <td id="usercptools" ><a href="$show[nojs_link]#usercptools">$vbphrase[quick_links]</a> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("usercptools"); </script></td>        
                    </if>
                <else />        
                    <if condition="$show['searchbuttons']">

<td><a href="search.php$session[sessionurl_q]" accesskey="4">$vbphrase[search]</a></td>
                        <td><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getnew" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[new_posts_nav]</a></td>
                        <else />
                        </if>
                    </if>
                    <td ><a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]do=markread" rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[mark_forums_read]</a></td>
                        <td><a href="#" onclick="window.open('misc.php?$session[sessionurl]do=buddylist&amp;focus=1','buddylist','statusbar=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=250,height=300'); return false;">$vbphrase[open_buddy_list]</a></td>    

</if>            
                </if>
            <!-- Log Out-->
                <td ><a href="login.php?$session[sessionurl]do=logout&amp;logouthash=$bbuserinfo[logouthash]" onclick="return log_out()">$vbphrase[log_out]</a></td>
            </if>
        </tr>
        </table>
    </div>
    Could someone please help me sort things out? (Insert comments perhaps?)

This should guide you to get the results you want.
    Code:
    	<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="memberlist.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[members_list]</a></td>

Comment

Thanks!

But what have I been editing in the header-template?

I managed to put a "Get daily" link in the menu by editing header-template..?

Is the menu divided in two separate templates?

Comment

If you disable javascript you will see two more links be added, other then that it should just take you to your page.

navbar_link is for breadcrumbs [>]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X