Replace No. Posts in ForumHome with graphical numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace No. Posts in ForumHome with graphical numbers

How could I replace the text formatted number of threads on posts in forumhome, and in forums with graphical numbers?

Thanks.

Those are hard coded into files I do believe and can not be done without editing files for all I know right now. You would have to request this over at www.vBulletin.org to have it made for you or see if something like it has been created.

Comment

My friend told me that you could perhaps do it by making a plugin named "parse_templates". Does that ring any bells?

Comment

That is part of a modification and it surprize me when I read it is still a vBulletin.org question when it has to involve the 'Product & Plugin' system. If none of your plugins work, then it maybe a vBulletin.com issue, but if it has to do with custom coding and additional files... well that would fall back to vBulletin.org.
        Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Thu 29 Nov '07, 8:38am. Reason: Typo - invole to involve

Comment

Oh yes, I know. It's just so hard to get attention there. I didn't know that modification talking wasn't allowed here. I however, don't know how to do this, was just saying what my friend said. If anyone here knows how this is done I'd be very grateful to receive a PM from you

Comment

I think they need a donation pool to get some coders to reply to all threads in Request area. If it is a simple modification, then make one. I am not goning to tell them how to run that site, as I like to still able to view and download something I may like.

Tip Toe around this landmine...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X