Website completly shutdown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website completly shutdown!

I need alot of help! I was trying to install sitemap from vbseo on my website. One of the folders they have is labeled includes... long story short I deleted the other folder on my website by mistake and now it is all shutdown :{

the folder that was deleted was www.RadarReviews.net/forum/includes

here is the message I get now when I try to access website:
    Warning: main(/home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/includes/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/global.php on line 20

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/global.php on line 20

I had the vbadvanced cmps installed on there as well, i tried to upload the includes folder in the directory that comes with the install to fix this... didnt fix it :{

It doesn't seem that you have uploaded the complete includes/ folder, as php complains about a missing "init.php" in the includes folder, which is a file from the standard vB installation. Download the exakt version from the member panel, and the re-upload all files inside the includes directory again.

Comment

ok i redownloaded vbulletin, and I re-uploaded the "includes" folder... now here is the new error message:

Warning: fetch_config(/home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/includes/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2386

Warning: fetch_config(/home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/includes/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2386

Warning: fetch_config(): Failed opening '/home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/f/r/e/freni/html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2386

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

Comment

Now you only need to fill out config.php (rename the config.php.new and fill in in the data).

You only need to do what vBulletin tells you, as this is exactly what can be read in the last line:

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

Comment

my web designer did all this for me...never have done that before. Did I lose all the information on my website now?? all the post/threads/etc. ?

Do you have AIM or yahoo, I really need help with this :{

Comment

No you did not lose anything. You only need the mySQL Data (parameters) again. Contact your webhoster or whoever is in charge and ask them for the mySQL Data. Then just open the config.php in an editor and fill in the data (the file is commented).

Comment

Originally posted by Hossie View Post
              No you did not lose anything. You only need the mySQL Data (parameters) again. Contact your webhoster or whoever is in charge and ask them for the mySQL Data. Then just open the config.php in an editor and fill in the data (the file is commented).
              that is such a relief I have been stressing about this all night long. I have no ideal how to do that, and website is shutdown completly, can I pay you to help me fix this, in a tight situation right now ... I am scared I will mess it up again somehow

Comment

I cannot help you, as the mysql connection parameters cannot be "guessed". You really just need to ask your webhoster and edit the file. That's all.

Also, this sounds like you don't do regular backups. Maybe you should ask your hoster if they are doing regular backups, and if not, you really should do regular backups of the database yourself.

Comment

If you still need help, just read through the vB manual, it is explained very well.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/editconfig

Comment

This is a lesson for sure, I dont backup the website...I need to start from now on. I host with godaddy, I am willing to provide you with the FTP information if you can help me out, I am just afraid of deleting something else...

Comment

Still, the ftp data is not enough. Ask your webhost or search for the mail with userdata you got when registering with them.

Comment

do you have aim or yahoo, I can give you access to my hosting account if you can help me out.

Comment

If you provide me with the mysql-data (you need a "hostname", a "username", a "password" and a "database name") I provide you with an appropriate config.php which you can then upload.

Comment

Ok thank you so much, let me try and find this information out, thank you!

Comment

I sent you a PM

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X