Prevent single user from giving bad karma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent single user from giving bad karma

I have one user who is (allegedly) a teen girl. Nice to everybody, funny, charming, naive.
    But after a couple of complaints about unneccessarily harsh remarks in karma comments, I noticed that she's really misusing the system systematically.

Is there a way to revoke her karma-power (however it's called) without banning her, or adjusting the karma rules to always stay ahead of her?
    MovieGod.de - Wer mit Popcorn schmeißt, fliegt raus.

Simple create a usergroup with these settings User Reputation Permissions > Can Leave Negative Reputation [No], then move that user to new usergroup.

Comment

Hm, I'd have to remove her from "registered users" for that to be effective, so I'd always have to remember to apply everything I do to "registered" users to that group as well, that would probably cause some problems (because of my bad memory).

Comment

Yes, the only way to do this is to put her in a different usergroup.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, thanks for your help, you two

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X