• Show
Clear All

• Tigurius
    replied
    Gray Matter: Gah you beat me to it! I was about to post that too lol

Leave a comment:

• Gray Matter
    replied
    This should work, but hasn't been tested.

Change your threadadmin_logbit template to this:

Code:
    <if condition="!is_member_of($bbuserinfo, 6)"><if condition="!is_member_of($log, 6)"></if>
    <tr>
        <td class="$bgclass" nowrap="nowrap">$log[dateline]</td>
        <td class="$bgclass" nowrap="nowrap">$log[username]</td>
        <td class="$bgclass">$log[action]</td>
        <td class="$bgclass"><if condition="$log['postid']"><a href="showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]p=$log[postid]">$log[title]</a><else />&nbsp;</if></td>
        <if condition="$show['ipaddress']"><td class="$bgclass"><if condition="$log['ipaddress']"><a href="postings.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getip&amp;ip=$log[ipaddress]">$log[ipaddress]</a><else />&nbsp;</if></td></if>
    </tr>
    <if condition="!is_member_of($bbuserinfo, 6)"></if></if>

Leave a comment:

• falconking
    replied
    I am logged in as Admin, but Mods and Super Mods can also access this info from 'Edit Thread'. Just go to any thread you have modified then from 'Thread Tools', choose 'Edit Thread' .. scroll down and you will see a log of the activities performed on the thread, as seen in the above attached pic.

Leave a comment:

• Tigurius
    replied
    are you logged in as a moderator?? As I don't see this option at all on my test moderator account on my site... maybe i'm just blind.

Leave a comment:

• How do I hide my actions as Admin from Mods and Super Mods

From 'Edit Thread', which leads to 'Moderateor Log', it is possible for Super Mods and Mods to view my actions as Admin (see attached example).

Is there a cP tweak somewhere to prevent them from viewing what I do?
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X