Check for accepting admin emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check for accepting admin emails

I have made my own custom mass emailer that has a few more options than the vbulletin on does.

What I don't have though is that ability to check if a user has "accept admin emails" checked or not. I believe the permissions for all of that are done as bitwise permissions but my abilities with that kind of setting are limited.

Can someone show me where these settings are set or what I could be looking for so I can figure out how to deduce from the bitwise number what their settings are for accepting admin emails?

Thanks.

All the bitfields are in includes/xml/bitfields_vbulletin.xml.

The value for whether they receive admin email or not is 16. To check for it then add the following where clause:

WHERE NOT(options & 16)

To see if it is off then use:
    WHERE options & 16

To change the option globally use:
    On: UPDATE user SET options=options + 16 WHERE NOT(options & 16)
    Off: UPDATE user SET options=options - 16 WHERE options & 16
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but to check if it is turned on, it should be
      WHERE options & 16

and to check if it is off it should be
      WHERE NOT(options & 16)
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/image...avbit-home.png Eclipse Records - independent record company focused on active rock & alternative metal music
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/image...avbit-home.png Streetcult Street Team Marketing - grassroots marketing, promotion, consulting, & digital distribution

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X