Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move New Posts link

Hi

I want to move the New Posts link to the right of the My Posts link.

Can someone please show me which piece of this code I must move around, thanks.

<if condition="$show['popups']">
    <if condition="$show['searchbuttons']">
    <if condition="$show['member']">
    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getnew" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[new_posts_nav]</a></td>
    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?do=finduser&u=$bbuserinfo[userid]" accesskey="2">My Posts</a> <span id="navbar_myposts"><script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("navbar_myposts"); </script></span></td>
    <else />
    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getdaily" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[todays_posts]</a></td>
    </if>
    p.s. someone needs to change the search function from a 4 letter minimum to 3 letters, it's impossible to do a search for " new posts "

By default there is no ' my posts ' in the navbar.

Could you get the whole navbar template into a .txt file and link it to this thread?

Comment

lol, ok, I thought it was a default from vB, I wonder where I got it from then, anyway, here is my navbar, thanks Floris

navbar.txt

Comment

Here's the updated navbar .txt
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Floris, you're a star

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X