Poll problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll problem

I have a problem with polls. Whenever you make a new poll thread or add a poll to a thread, once you have voted, you are taken to a different thread which the poll has also attached itself to (essentially, every poll is attached to two threads). I have followed the advice in this thread but it didnt work and the problem still remains. The thread the poll copies itself to is always one which had a poll itself.
    It did it odd times in the past but has become more frequent and now it is every poll thread.
    If there is no known fix for this, is it possible to clear all polls from threads to see if this fixes the problem?
    Thanks.

This doesn't happen with the default vB. Did you install any add-ons or possibly import data from another system?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i used impex to make a clean install when I upgraded last time.

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Please explain.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

In a previous installation I had a few mods. I asked on here about a clean install and you said the best way to do it was to use impex to just take the forum data and any mod changes to the db would be left behind. I did this and that was what I was referring to.

Comment

Actually while Impex can be used in this way, it is not supported for this purpose.

Unfortunately I do not know if this is fixable or not. Howevver fill out a support ticket and we'll take a look:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X