Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing custom usertitle etc. after subscription expires

Hi there,

One of the features of my Paid Subscription is custom usertitles; and when the paid subscription expires, I would like the userttitle to go away with it.

Is there any way I can achieve this?

If this is not happening and you have not installed any add-ons, please report this in the 3.6 Bug Tracker here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php?projectid=6
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

When you say you want custom usertitles to go away, do you mean the ability to change your usertitle via the User CP, or the actual usertitle that was set itself?

I wasn't aware of the subscription system wiping custom usertitles, that's all

Comment

Originally posted by HabboHut View Post
        When you say you want custom usertitles to go away, do you mean the ability to change your usertitle via the User CP, or the actual usertitle that was set itself?

I wasn't aware of the subscription system wiping custom usertitles, that's all
        Usertitles could be a per usergroup setting, a paid subscription could be for a different usergroup, allowing to use custom usertitles once a subscription has been purchased.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X