Fresh Installation - Database Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Installation - Database Error

Trying to install my third VB forum. I have two others running on the same server, so I *think* it should be configured ok.

Uploaded all the files, created the db and user (and gave user full permissions). Edited the config file and uploaded to the included folder (I checked, it's there, in the edited form).

All I'm getting is a database error message I read somewhere here to check the source code and this is what I found there -
    <!--
    Database error in vBulletin :

Invalid SQL:

SELECT *
    FROM datastore
    WHERE title IN ('','options','bitfields','attachmentcache','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','la nguagecache','products','pluginlist','cron','profilefield','userstats','birthdaycache','ma xloggedin','iconcache','eventcache','mailqueue');

MySQL Error : Table '****_vbf.datastore' doesn't exist
    Error Number : 1146
    Date : Wednesday, November 14th 2007 @ 09:38:33 AM
    Script : http://www.****nurse**.com/index.php
    Referrer :
    IP Address : 87.69.218.80
    Username :
    Classname : vb_database
    -->What do I do now?

I edited out the site URL/name since I don't want it indexed at this point. VB officials can check with my licenses and figure out which site it is
    CatForums
    Verdant Gardening Forums
    If you have pets/home and family related forums, hit me up for a link exchange!

You need to run install/install.php so it can create the database tables and insert the default data.

Go to: http://www.****nurse**.com/install/install.php
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Got used to wordpress installations, I guess Was expecting some message with a link on the main page.
      CatForums
      Verdant Gardening Forums

Comment

All working - thanks for your help Wayne
        CatForums
        Verdant Gardening Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X