Error while editing templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while editing templates

I'm trieing to edit tamplate FORUMDISPLAY and after i press SAVE I get this error:

The following error occurred when attempting to evaluate this template:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/loflof/domains/lof.220mb.com/public_html/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(3596) : eval()'d code on line 15

This is likely caused by a malformed conditional statement. It is highly recommended that you fix this error before continuing, but you may continue as-is if you wish.

One of your conditionals is not closed properly. You need to make sure that they are all properly closed before the template will wrok right.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

The code is OK, but when i'm trieing to do this: $show['forumsubscription']
      It makes the error.

Comment

This is almost certainly a problem with a customized template or possibly a plugin. Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X