Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    For future refernce you could start by looking at the Admin CP options that are available to you.

1. Admin CP -> Calendars -> Calendar Manager -> Edit -> Moderate Events -> Yes

and

Admin CP -> Moderation -> Moderate Events

2. It wouldn't if your permissions are set correctly and you have not installed any add-ons.

3. See #1.

Leave a comment:

• bahbah
    replied
    ^^^

Leave a comment:

• bahbah
    replied
    ^^^

Leave a comment:

• bahbah
    replied
    ^^^

Leave a comment:

• bahbah
    started a topic Calendar and permissions

Calendar and permissions

Hello,

I am the Admin of my website.

A user had posted an event in the calendar and it was displayed on the bottom of the forum home below the birthday list.

Well it was displayed at the bottom for standard members, but wouldn't show for Admins and Moderators.

Furthermore, when a member linked us the url to the event we were told that we don't have permission to access it.

When I logged in on a standard user account to verify it existed I found that it did and I could access it.

So, ...

1) How can I moderate events ? I can't see anything but birthdays atm
    2) If this was a private event in his own private calendar why was it showing to other forum members ?
    3) How could admin and moderators not have permission to view this ?

Admins have full permissions to view everything on calendars. This is really odd.

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X