No announcement yet.

invalid e-mail used for registering ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invalid e-mail used for registering ..

OK _ I have a members that used a invalid e-mail for registering , then they discover they have to activate .. Is there a link so they can change their e-mail addresses themselves to the real e-mail address ??? Thanks

To be honest if you're stupid enough to use a fake email address for registering anywhere that could possibly use email activation then you have yourself to blame.

So about all you can do is make messages clear to state that a real email is required.
    http://data.collectiveirc.net/status/user/Jobe.png

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe1986 View Post
      To be honest if you're stupid enough to use a fake email address for registering anywhere that could possibly use email activation then you have yourself to blame.

So about all you can do is make messages clear to state that a real email is required.
      LOL -- I know it is clear --- So no is the answer ??

Comment

Set the 'Users Awaiting' usergroup setting for '' to 'Yes'. This will allow them to change the email address in the User CP..
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          Set the 'Users Awaiting' usergroup setting for '' to 'Yes'. This will allow them to change the email address in the User CP..
          I read this topic.
          Registered users can't change e-mail. When they open user CP doesn't view e-mail info and change text box or button..

how can i let to them change to e-mail?
          Password = Sifre (Turkish)

Comment

My bad. Set the 'Users Awaiting' usergroup setting for 'Can Edit Own Profile' to 'Yes'. This will allow them to change the email address in the User CP.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X