Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header

I would like to change the header of the forum. I would like to do it similar like this header

That header is ok for IE and FF, but more important for all most common resolutions. It "shrinks" when the screen is made smaller.

I really don't know how to do that, in fact I have to ask a freelancer to create the header, but I need to make the description.

So, how many parts do I need? What should be the dimensions of those parts? Is there anything else I need to mention? Any help is very much appreciated!

By the way, I don't need navigation buttons in the header or google search as you see in the header i mentioned.

Thanks a lot for your help!

The left side is an image
    The right side is an image

These 2 columns are fixed values. The value of those images.

The middle part is just a background color, and that column has no fixed width set, so it takes as much space as the width of the browser window.

If you ask a freelancer he should know this, if they didn't .. then I recommend to go with someone else who understands xhtml/css

example:
    HTML Code:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
      <tr>
        <td width="250" align="left" valign="top">left_image_here</td>
        <td align="left" valign="top">&nbsp;</td>
        <td width="250" align="left" valign="top">right_image_here</td>
      </tr>
    </table>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X