ok i found this mod
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158895
    the problem i have is they said

In the code above, exchange this:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="external.php?type=js"></script>
    with this:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="external.php?forumids=95,96,97,98&type=js"></script>
    but when i replace the forum id number, nothing shows up

Do you allow your guests to view the content of those forums? If you manually add the URL in the browser, do you get a white page or the rss feeds from that forum?

Comment

ya guests can view our content of the whole forum so i dont get why it will show latest posts but not latest posts from a certain forum...cuz i want it to be like latest news and have stuff from the news forum

Comment

Start a new support ticket, and we can try to reproduce it and check out what might be the reason it's not working.

Comment

i got it....but its not exactly what im looking for......basiclly what im doing is making a custom page within vb and i want it to show latest news and stuff....its going to be like vbadvanced but we dont like that cause its not very customiazable so we are kinda making our own....so i want something that will kind of look like

Comment

You can customize the layout, design, colors, fonts, and javascript to whatever you want. We only offer the example as a guidance.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X