Google Adsense Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Adsense Problems

Hi folks, just recently installed vBulletin and added my Adsense script. What I noticed was it does not really show ads related to the content, more general ads such as 'get your green card', 'forex' and so on even though my forum's content contains information about gaming and racing. Any idea how to get the crawler to search my posts? I realised this problem occurs on all forums, not sure why.

Cheers.

as far as i know, it will start showing after loading the page few times. and it crawle when showing ads.

Comment

Oh ok. Well I'm hoping it does. I must say I have made a good bit of cash through my main site so I am hoping it works just as well. Thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley_Wint View Post
        Hi folks, just recently installed vBulletin and added my Adsense script. What I noticed was it does not really show ads related to the content, more general ads such as 'get your green card', 'forex' and so on even though my forum's content contains information about gaming and racing. Any idea how to get the crawler to search my posts? I realised this problem occurs on all forums, not sure why.

Cheers.
        As you go through the process of getting you ads and code set up you need to select channels for your ads and content.
        Channels are basically keywords the describe your site and it purpose.
        For my site www.blazingpc.com and it's forum www.blazingpc.com/forum I used channels like "overclocking, CPU, Motherboards, Graphics cards" to let Google know what my site was about (Computer help and overclocking) so the ads will reflect what my audience wants to see.

Comment

I didnt know you could set up particular channels for Content ads. I know for referrer ads you can set the categories and so on but i dont know how to do it for Content ads.
          Last edited by Bradley_Wint; Wed 17th Oct '07, 8:07pm.

Comment

Working...
          X