Move members not posting in x days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move members not posting in x days

I know there is a feature of moving members from one to another usergroup if they don't visit the forum in x days.

What I am looking for is moving them from one group to another if they don't post a x amount of posts in a certain amount of day/s. The idea of what I want to achieve is very much like what is used by ibProArcade where you can set how much a member must post per day before they can play arcade games.

If members don't post on a regular basis I want them to be moved to a usergroup that doesn't have access to certain features in the forum and if they fulfill the criteria again or they are moved back into the normal usergroup.

Thanks

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X