Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• njoker555
    replied
    you'd be copying the variables too - i havent tried exactly this but i've spent a while messing with the template codes lol - you can check my forum if you'd like - i copy and paste codes and sometimes manipulate my own it should work - you have to do it within the table and td codes - dont go all the way outside of the code

if it doesnt just tell me and i'll see what happened - if it doesnt work just post here what you copy and pasted

Leave a comment:

• KW802
    replied
    Originally posted by njoker555 View Post
    just copy the code from forumhome template file and add it at the bottom of showthread, forumdisplay, and any other page you want to show it on like usercp and memberlist

to find it open ur forumhome template and search for what's going on - it'll take you to the code and just copy up to where it ends
    Have you tried before? I had thought that some variables were only being initialized on forumhome?

Leave a comment:

• Removed-1078464
    replied
    Thank you, I will give that a try.

Doug

Leave a comment:

• njoker555
    replied
    just copy the code from forumhome template file and add it at the bottom of showthread, forumdisplay, and any other page you want to show it on like usercp and memberlist

to find it open ur forumhome template and search for what's going on - it'll take you to the code and just copy up to where it ends

Leave a comment:

• Removed-1078464
    started a topic "What's Going On?" Every Page?

"What's Going On?" Every Page?

Group,

I just like to ask if anyone here has ever successfully made it where Vbulletin shows everything from the "What's Going On" downward at the bottom of every page in Vbulletin.

Currently it only shows this on the Home page.

Doug
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X