A few weeks ago I made a post about not being able to upload attachments greater than about 40k. Unable to resolve the problem, I reuploaded all my vB files. The problem seemed to fix itself and my vB site ran happily for a while.

Yesterday I made some changes in the Attachments Manager. Specifically, I increased the size of files that an Administrator could upload. BAM! I'm not able to upload large files again.

So I tried uploading the files once more but the problem persists. I tried using the installer to Upgrade my site but no love there, either. At this point I'm at a loss for how to fix it. I know its not something with my host, because they host other vB sites w/o an issue. I've turned off all my Plug-Ins and ran the default Style but still nothing.

At this point I think I want to rebuild my site from scratch. However, I'd really like to NOT lose what posts and users I have already. Is there a way I can reinstall vB to its default settings then add the users/posts back into the database?

I'm really hoping to clear up this issue. My vB license is up at the end of this month and I'm really hoping to keep using vB. But if I can't get this issue taken care of, I'll have to go to SMF or phpBB which I really don't want to do. I'm feeling awfully frustrated at this point, and any assistance I can get in resolving this is going to be greatly appreciated.