how do I restore a deleted account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I restore a deleted account

I made a terrible mistake and deleted one of our most relevant users account.

I have a dbase backup but is quite old to be restored ( 1 week). so I would need to know how can i recreate that user account and assign her the same slot so all her 15.000 posts will belong again to her and also all what she lost in this stupid wrong manouvre i have done.

ty so much for help

***excuse for asking duplicate, i found only now some other threads teaching how to. I will contact again in case i will not be able.
    Last edited by Silvio; Tue 9th Oct '07, 2:50pm. Reason: found other thread with same argument

Hello im interested on this one too. One of my s-mod got erased somehow and it wasnt from any of the admins.

Therefore how can i get that user data back without reinstalling a backup on it since is a bit old.

Comment

Please start your own thread in the relevant forum for the version of vBulletin that you are running. Thank you.
      Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Were all the posts renamed to user Guest? Did you have other posts already with that user name?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X