Admincp Data base error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admincp Data base error

When I log into admincp and click on vbulletin options, I get this errror.....

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT setting.*, settinggroup.grouptitle
    FROM settinggroup AS settinggroup
    LEFT JOIN setting AS setting USING(grouptitle)
    WHERE settinggroup.displayorder <> 0
    ORDER BY settinggroup.displayorder, setting.displayorder;
    MySQL Error : Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_6e44_0.MYI' (Errcode: 30)
    Error Number : 1

I have not changed anything. I have contacted my service provider and they said it was a chmod or path issue in vbulletin.

System error: 30 = Read-only file system

Your host needs to change the permissions of the /tmp directory to make it world-readable and writable.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve.. One more question, on my ftp server or in Mysql do i make the change.

Comment

This is a server dirtry and you will not be able to change it yourelf unless you have root access to this server.

If you do have root acces, you can telnet or ssh in and run this command:

chmod 1777 /tmp
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X