Paid Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Subscription

Hi, i just setup a paid subscription in my forum, but everytime i go to my subscription page (http://forum.mysite.com/payments.php) i receive this message "MySite does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.".

I need help on this. Thanks

bump. can someone help me with this please

Comment

This means you did not activate that subscription. You need to make it active.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi, thank you for your reply. It seems i already activate the subscription.

Comment

If you had, then it would show in the User CP under Paid Subscriptions.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

hmm i dont see any "Paid Subscription" link in User CP.

Comment

well, i disabled my custom subscription plugins but the problem still havent solve

Comment

Are you 100% sure you have activated this subscription? If so, then this is a problem with a modification you made.

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

Next, disable all third-party products and plugins:

Admin CP -> Products & Plugins

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Hi, the problem still there. i have tried to reupload the files and i follow what you said but nothing fix the problem.

Comment

Then the only other possibility is that you have not activated this subscription. Provide a screenshot of the settings.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

It could also be that you havnt activated any of the Payment API's
                      http://data.collectiveirc.net/status/user/Jobe.png

Comment

Hi, here is the link to the screen shots of the the settings

http://images.dwteam.org/subserrors.JPG

Comment

What about the Payment API Manager?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Opps, my bad. I forgot to activate the Payment API :P.

Thanks Steve for the help. and other users that posted in here. <3

Comment