Image stacker in signature (or below posts) and singature question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image stacker in signature (or below posts) and singature question

I would like to allow users to choose a maximum of 5 images for a stacker system (where the images appear one above the other below the post). I know I will need to add a multi choice selection as a profile field but how would I ensure that the images appeared to the right of the message screen under the message text (or in the signature area).
    Also is it possible to give the choce of whether to use these OR signature images?
    Finally, is it possible to only allow users to upload signatures and disallow off site images?
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Wattie View Post
    I would like to allow users to choose a maximum of 5 images for a stacker system (where the images appear one above the other below the post). I know I will need to add a multi choice selection as a profile field but how would I ensure that the images appeared to the right of the message screen under the message text (or in the signature area).
    Also is it possible to give the choce of whether to use these OR signature images?
    Finally, is it possible to only allow users to upload signatures and disallow off site images?
    Thanks.
    Not sure about the image stacker, but dissallowing offsite images can be done by disabling [img] tags in the usergroup's settings.

Just set "Allow [IMG] Code" under "Signature Permissions" in the groups options to "no"
    http://data.collectiveirc.net/status/user/Jobe.png

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X