Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread Page Numbers Go On and On...and On.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Page Numbers Go On and On...and On.

In this current vBulletin forum "vBulletin 3.6 Troubleshooting and Problems," the thread page number correctly shows "Page 1-2-3-4->...Last," rather than Page 1 of 342, with all 342 numbers being displayed, to the presumable end of the table--and way beyond.

The latter is what's happening in my newly upgraded (~5 days) forum (URL is in my profile).

At my site, if you look at any of the forums with more than ~35 pages of threads, you'll note this problem.

I don't recall seeing this problem after the upgrade (which means only that I didn't see it), and I've modified only the header.

Ideas? Thanks!

Correction on the modifications: I did make one other, the integration of Photopost.

Comment

Try this setting:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> General Settings -> Number of Pages Visible in Page Navigator
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That's it. (Hadn't upgraded since 2.4 and the option went unnoticed by me,)

Thank you!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X