Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inform active trials how long they have left

Hi guys,

I am using Jake Bunce's code that informs active trials how much time they have left remaining.

Here is the code:

Code:
    <!-- content table -->
    $spacer_open

<if condition="$bbuserinfo['usergroupid'] == 2">
      <if condition="$daysleft = (int)(($bbuserinfo[joindate] + X*86400 - TIMENOW) / 86400)">
            <br />
            <div align="left" style="color: red; background-color: white; border: 1px solid black; padding:2px">Your trial access expires in $daysleft days.  You can subscribe <a href="payments.php$session[sessionurl_q]">here</a>.</div>
        </if>
    </if>

$_phpinclude_output
    Unfortunately, this isn't working for me as members are seeing -3 days, -6 days and such. Is there a way that I can fix this so that it shows the proper amount of time remaining?

This is most likely due to the other settings for your promotion to remove users from the trial usergroup or you have got the different amounts of time set for the conditional and the promotion criteria.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X