tables at 60% how do i move them the the right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tables at 60% how do i move them the the right

I am having a few problems I am trying to put the forums on the right handside of the screen I have the tables set to 60% with a background image on the left of the screen.

please help!
    Discussion Forum + Web Developement / Builders + Web Developers earn work here

Does anyone know how to do this??

Comment

Sorry, I'm not clear on what you are asking.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

See the way that vb.com forums are layed out in the center of the page I would like to move them to the right on my site.

Comment

Sorry either I don't understand what you mean or I don't know how to accomplish what you are asking. Maybe someone else will.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Like this but on the right just the main tables
            http://community.eu.playstation.com/...?f=55&langid=4

Comment

How To Align Forums to the Left
              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219209

Follow this and just add attribute 'right' instead of 'left' within instructions. I hope this is what you were inquiring.

Comment

Thanks that seems to be it. thanks for your help.

Comment

Your "Static Attack" Style is missing the vBulletin Copyright information, which is included in your other Styles. This is a violation of the License requirements for display of the minimum Copyright notice, unless you purchased a branding free option.

You probably just made an error in the "Footer" portion of that Style, since you have the copyright notice displayed in the other three Styles.

Regards,
                  Slappy

Comment

Originally posted by slappy View Post
                    Your "Static Attack" Style is missing the vBulletin Copyright information, which is included in your other Styles. This is a violation of the License requirements for display of the minimum Copyright notice, unless you purchased a branding free option.

You probably just made an error in the "Footer" portion of that Style, since you have the copyright notice displayed in the other three Styles.

Regards,
                    It is not missing, it is just blendedinto the background.

BarryoBrien you might need to add some spacing or you could of just use rightside/leftside column modification(s) from over at vBulletin.org.

Comment

I agree it is "visible" in the "View source" listing, but it is not "visible" in the web browser (IE7 or Firefox 2.0.0.6) which would seem to be "non-compliant" with the license requirements. It would be hard to argue with the conclusion that a "copyright notice" which can not be "noticed" is no "notice" at all.

Regards,
                      Slappy

Comment

View Source? it just font color is white or page color is same with font color. Not really something bad at the moment, as this member just started and has not concluded with all edits. Just one style needs to be fixed or just hidden until issues is resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by slappy View Post

Regards,

All the copywrite info is in every page none of that info was ever changed get glasses you need them.

That table thing does'nt work it changes the widths and nothing becomes aligned correctly.

Comment

As per the license agreement the copyright notice must be 'readily visible'. Please fix this. Thank you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

BarryoBrien you need to either add style padding to side column blocks and also make your forum categories with set percent% or get the side column modification over at vBulletin.org to simply fix these issues at the start. You will have problems with this alignment if you do not code it properly. You can already find modifications that are easily can be added to your forum without any trouble with other browser rendering it properly.

Slappy does not need any eyewear to know that your copyright notice is camouflage and I dought your his optometrist or know anything about optometry. I know you are just poking fun at him.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X