Clear All

• Fusion
    replied
    No worries, that's why we're here.

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    replied
    Ok, I feel like a complete idiot now.

I hadn't realised, but when adding some hacks, I guess another of the 'techs' was asked to do this...

Code:
    // dont allow mods to access mod cp!
    if ($vbulletin->userinfo['usergroupid'] !=6 )
    {
        print_cp_login();
    }
    // dont allow mods to access mod cp!
    My sincere apologies for wasting everyone's time, but thank you for all your help anyway!!!!!

Ollie

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Depends. You'd see the same effect elsewhere on the site if you log in without ticking off 'Save me'.
    It could also be a faulty PHP-config since it can override the vBulletin settings.

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    replied
    Surely that would affect other areas of the site as well though? Including the admin control panel, which is fine?

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    It's a cookie-path issue. Use the tools.php to fix this.
    Remember to remove it after you are done.

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    replied
    Yes, I get the same problem - It welcomes me back and says i have logged in, then shows me the login screen again.

Ollie

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes that would be strange. Nonetheless in order to troubleshoot this problem, please try logging in as one of them to verify this.

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    replied
    Strange thing is though that all our super moderators have the same problem - like five or six? Surely at least one of them should be able to log in!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Try logging in as one of these users to see if you have the same problem. If you don't, then the cause is somewhere on their end. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilities are: browsers, browser settings, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, spyware, proxies and any other application that affects Internet content.

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    replied
    Using the 'admin' login, yes, without a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Can you login to the modcp?

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    replied
    Anything else it could be? A usergroup permission or setting somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    replied
    Doesn't seem to be either of those unfortunately

Leave a comment:

• DelphiVillage
    replied
    this is almost certainly a cookie problem or do you use includes in your header / headinclude templates ? that can cause it to.Make sure the cookie settings are valid .You can use tools.php from the do_not_upload folder if necessary

Leave a comment:

• Pyrix
    started a topic Super Moderators cannot access Mod CP

Super Moderators cannot access Mod CP

All of our Super Moderators are having problems logging in to the Mod CP on our site.

They can login, but it takes them straight back to the login screen again. They are all in the 'Super Moderator' usergroup, and all have all permissions according to the 'Show all Moderators' screen.

What is wrong here? We have no problems accessing it using admin login.

Ollie