Can't get multiple images to display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get multiple images to display

I purchased vB 3.6 a year ago and when I initially set it up, I could not get multiple images in an attachment to display. If you attached one image, it would display in the thread. If you attached two or more, they would simply show as links in the thread.

I couldn't figure out how to change it, so I set the system to create thumbnails instead. It has been set up like this for a year and working fine. All the sudden for no reason I can find, thumbnails no longer work at all. All images display as links. So I decided to just turn thumbnails off, and now I'm back to the same issue as I had initially. A single attached image will appear in the thread as an image, but multiple images appear as links.

Surely, someone has seen this before. When I asked about it a year ago, there were no suggestions. Help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jonathan

Hey wouldn't you know it, I found the thread where I asked about this a year ago and someone discovered it is a bug in my version of vB.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=12

Sorry for the hassle....this fixed my issue.

Jonathan

Comment

Check this setting:

AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Attachment Options -> View Attached Images Inline
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X