Styles ..how do I get rid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles ..how do I get rid

of the default. MY users are getting a different style every time they log in.
    Its frustrating, Please help.

Have you set the default style via the admincp > styles & language settings > Default style

After you set which style is default, you should be able to delete the other one you have.

Comment

I have the same problem. I'm running version 3.6.8 and the admin layout seems to be different as i cant find where to set default style or delete a style. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Comment

Set the "Default Style":

AdminCP --> vBulletin Options --> Style & Language Settings --> Default Style --> Drop Down Box --> Select Default Style --> Save

Regards,
        Last edited by slappy; Fri 24th Aug '07, 3:32am.
        Slappy

Comment

Ahhh, found it now. Thanks.

Comment

To Delete a Style:

AdminCP --> Styles & Templates --> Select Style to be deleted --> Dropdown Box (Starts with "All Style Options") --> Delete Style (in red at bottom of list) --> Go.

If you don't want a Style to be selectable by your Users, but don't want to "delete" it, just "uncheck" the Style in the Style Manager.

Regards,
            Slappy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X