Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced WYSIWYG editor not showing up on edit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaelon
    replied
    Originally posted by Onimua View Post
    You also checked your Admin CP settings?

Admin CP > vBulletin Options > Message Posting Interface Options
    That did it! Thanks so much

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    You also checked your Admin CP settings?

Admin CP > vBulletin Options > Message Posting Interface Options

Leave a comment:

• Kaelon
    replied
    Originally posted by Onimua View Post
    You don't have any modifications installed? What browser are you using? Is this also the default templates?
    All templates are default. I'm using IE7 (and I'm able to get the WYSIWYG Editor on the test environment as I mentioned above). No modifications or plugins are installed; this is a clean installation.

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    You don't have any modifications installed? What browser are you using? Is this also the default templates?

Leave a comment:

• Kaelon
    replied
    Yep. I have the Enhanced WYSIWYG Editor option selected. I even tried selecting the basic text box, refreshing, and then selecting the Enhanced WYSIWYG editor again, but none of that worked - I'm still seeing the standard box for quick replies and edits.

For new posts, I'm getting the Advanced Editor.
    Last edited by Kaelon; Thu 9 Aug '07, 7:04pm.

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Did you check the settings in your User CP?

Leave a comment:

• Kaelon
    started a topic Advanced WYSIWYG editor not showing up on edit?

Advanced WYSIWYG editor not showing up on edit?

This is strange. On my vBulletin 3.6.8 test instance, when I edit my posts, the Advanced Enhanced WYSIWYG editor box pops up to edit the post. But on my live site, which has the same vBulletin files, when I edit, the standard editing box comes up. Is there any reason why this would happen?

Upon further testing, I also found that the Quick Reply is defaulting to the standard text editor rather than the Advanced WYSIWYG editor - again, this is only happening on my live site, and not on my test instance.
    Last edited by Kaelon; Thu 9 Aug '07, 6:47pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X