Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rady
    replied
    ..or is it possible to make a promotion just for the users with the postcount less then x

Leave a comment:

• rady
    replied
    Ok, here's what i did:
    Created a new usergroup, called Lurkers, edited restrictions.
    Added one promotion to usergroup lurkers: All users with more then 5 posts to be promoted in the Registered users
    Added promotion to Registered users group: All users with less then 5 posts to be promoted to Lurkers. Problem is, this second promotion doesn't work, the Reputation Comparison Type keeps switching from less then to greater or equal to.. (why's that?)

Is there anyway for the new comers, after the activation to be moved directly to "lurkers" instead of "registered users" so i wouldn't need that second promotion?
    Last edited by rady; Wed 1 Aug '07, 1:18pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Usergroup Promotions.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/usergroup_promotions

Leave a comment:

• rady
    started a topic Mass moving users to new usergroup

Mass moving users to new usergroup

Hello everyone. I was wondering if you could give me a helping hand into this. I want to move all the users that are under 5 posts to a usergroup with limited access that i just created. Can someone tell me how to do it?

Later edit:
    i was wondering if there's a way in 3.6.7 to do it w/o executing SQL commands, and so that when the user reaches 5 posts he is automatically transfered in the usergroup with more priviledges

Later later edit:
    i figured a way to move them into the desired group (Prune / Move users)
    Now, is there anyway to go automatically into the higher usergoup after they add 5 postings?
    Last edited by rady; Wed 1 Aug '07, 9:15am.