Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox

Hi every one
    After i did the upgrade and reverted all my mods, most members who use firefox cannot see things on my site ie my shoutbox i know its not a usergroup thing as some of them are members and some are supermods, does anybody know why this is happenin?

You removed your mods, yet you still have modifications installed?

Either way, it's custom code so you'd have to contact the author about why that is occurring. Perhaps look at the default style or revert your templates.
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua View Post
      You removed your mods, yet you still have modifications installed?

Either way, it's custom code so you'd have to contact the author about why that is occurring. Perhaps look at the default style or revert your templates.
      No i didnt remove any of my mods sorry if it sounded like that, i meant i reverted my templates and ive checked with the author of the shoutbox to

Comment

Well, if you reverted your templates, but if your mods are having problems (or you're having problems with them) then there's really nothing that could be helped from here, especially if you can view you installation with no problem.
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X